Register For Fall 2011 HerePre-register and guarantee your seat in The Plus Academy CHARLOTTE, the elite plus modeling training and development program dedicated to you!

Learn More

twitter

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome to Plus Academy CHARLOTTE!

The Plus Academy CHARLOTTE is the premier training and development academy for plus size women in North Carolina & South Carolina. My name is Tiffany "Tip" Jones and I am elated and jumping up and down that I get to be your Director!

The primary goal of The Plus Academy is to remain a credible resource by providing you with the most current and factual information regarding the plus modeling industry.  We provide the "real deal".

Here's a little bit about me (or you can read a bunch of resume-style stuff on the "about" page):
  • I've been involved in the plus modeling industry for a bit over 4 years
  • 31 years old
  • own a consulting firm focusing on fashion & entertainment (yeah, I pretty much dig this industry)
  • I love stilettos (didn't always :)
  • my biggest challenge as a model: knowing what my face looked like before it was digitally frozen in time on camera
  • my best asset: uniqueness and the blonde cut
  • what I do for fun: play dress-up, shop, golf, and dine out - I should have come up with the Zagat survey as much as I eat out...lol!
Now, it's your turn.  Post a reply introducing yourself, and providing fun facts so that I can learn more about you. Get ready to embark upon the journey that several famous plus models have traveled - The Plus Academy. The entire team is looking forward to meeting you at the Open House.  Be there!

Be fashionable. Be unpredictable.
-Tip Jones

P.S. Hurry! Don't forget to follow me on twitter, say hello and tell me about yourself. You can subscribe via email too!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...