Register For Fall 2011 HerePre-register and guarantee your seat in The Plus Academy CHARLOTTE, the elite plus modeling training and development program dedicated to you!

Learn More

twitter

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Getting the "perfect fit" @ Eliza Parker

While casually seeking out a new outfit to wear to the Open House for Plus Academy CHARLOTTE, I ran right into Eliza Parker's Facebook ad.  Right away I thought, "I love the tailored look of her clothes."  See, I'm not much of a frilly-flowery girl.  Rather, I prefer strong, deep hues and well-constructed, feminine garments with clean lines.  So as I continued to peruse her site, I said to myself, "she understands my style."  I often have so much trouble finding a beautiful article of clothing plus a great fit (outside of buying custom).  Still looking through the virtual racks of her  dresses, career wear, and separates, I recalled all my online purchasing mistakes. You know, the ones where the model wore it so well, but once you received your package, removed it from the box, slid it on and looked in the mirror, you found yourself saying, "I'll stick to buying locally.  This is not how I thought it would look on me!" Right then...I clicked the link, "perfect fit." Try it.  The names are so much fun.  Once you choose whether you are a Strawberry, Pineapple, Pear, Apple, or Hourglass, Eliza takes you on a sort of personal-styling tour.  She shows you what pieces will work best for your body type.  Hey, many designers have tried and failed at this attempt.  But Eliza Parker, she's hit the nail on the head! 

What are you wearing to the Open House? Shop Eliza Parker and find your Perfect Fit.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...