Register For Fall 2011 HerePre-register and guarantee your seat in The Plus Academy CHARLOTTE, the elite plus modeling training and development program dedicated to you!

Learn More

twitter

Friday, August 27, 2010

"The Power 9" - A Plus Model's MakeUp Kit

I'm not much of an everyday makeup wearer, however I accept the importance of a full arsenal to put on my best face when in front of cameras and on the runway.  To be honest, the "runway" is where ever you or me happen to be: the mall, Panera Bread, the dealership, or at work.  So I know I should "beat" my face on a regular basis.  Don't be a rebel like I am and get caught out there when someone walks up to you, midday, and says, "OMG! Can I take a picture with you?" and you're bare face with only your Carmex on.

I asked my friend and owner of Flawless Makeup Art, Joy Randall, to send me a list of "must-haves" to build my makeup arsenal.  Hint: If you're an aspiring plus model, be sure you are always prepared with these products.

"The Power 9" Make Up Kit Essentials

Powder
Eye Shadow Palette
Concealer 
Blush
Mascara
Eye Liner
Gloss
Lipstick and/or Lip Pencil

Where do you purchase your makeup? MAC, Clinique, L'oreal, Sephora, etc. Tell us and we'll share your suggestions!





Joy Randall is the instructor for The Plus Academy CHARLOTTE's "In Case of Emergency: Becoming Your Own Makeup Artist" class.  Her work can currently be seen on VH1's "Fantasia For Real".

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...