Register For Fall 2011 HerePre-register and guarantee your seat in The Plus Academy CHARLOTTE, the elite plus modeling training and development program dedicated to you!

Learn More

twitter

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Plus Academy CHARLOTTE's Joy Randall studies with Petra Alexandra, Inc.

Congratulations to Joy Randall of Flawless Makeup Art!

A Letter from Joy:

Flawless Make Up Art is a little less than 2 years old now…and this company has grown and is still growing faster than I could have ever imagined! I started the company to legitimize my freelance make up artistry in 2008, and have since worked on major networks such as VH1, BET, MTV and TV One. As well as had published work in Black Hair Sophisticates and People Magazine to name a few. Feel free to check out updates and pics of my work at www.joynichellerandall.blogspot.com. My website officially launched on 08.09.10 at www.flawlessmakeupart.net !!! Which I am also very proud of! So please be sure to check that out if you haven’t already!!! ;)

In September, I will have the opportunity to take my artistry even further! Even closer to my dreams! I will be studying under the wonderful Vanessa Evelyn in New York City for 8 days… Sept. 23rd through October 2nd. Vanessa Evelyn owns Petra Alexandra Inc. (www.petraalexandra.com) and takes students under her wing to teach them all they need to know to get them to the next level! She has over 20 years experience in this business, and has worked with every icon you can imagine! She literally takes you to the agencies herself and books shoots with photographers and models who work for publications such as Vogue on a daily basis! The business is faith based…and students leave her program with “real work” to their credit! Her latest graduates have work in the most recent Essence Magazine with Janet Jackson on the cover! This is an amazing privilege for me! And I am terribly excited about it! The final cost is $3500 for the complete program…I am asking donations of any amount to contribute to my cause. No amount is too small! I have included a link for donations. Thank you from the bottom of my heart in advance!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...