Register For Fall 2011 HerePre-register and guarantee your seat in The Plus Academy CHARLOTTE, the elite plus modeling training and development program dedicated to you!

Learn More

twitter

Monday, September 13, 2010

Featured on the "Bella Style's Blog"

Photo: YMDezign
MUA: Flawless Makeup Art, Joy Randall
Accessories: Sparrow Boutique
Early this morning (and I do mean early lol), I received a text from my friend and colleague, Bella Styles about being featured on her blog after she one of the new pictures by YMDezign.  In my sleepy stupor, I typed, "YES!"  I was honored, excited, and now, after reading it, simply humbled.  I was made "The B-Styles Curvy Girl of the Day"! Check it out.


Bella Styles is a Fashion Stylist & Event Planner (www.bellastyles.net), the Fashion Editor with Skorch Plus-Size Magazine (www.skorchmagazine.com) and the Director of The Plus Academy Virginia (www.plusacademyvirginia.com). Here she shares her perspective on everything from fashion, modeling, plus-size info, beauty, traveling and more!!!

Thank you, Bella, for selecting me (and waking me :) to be The B-Styles Curvy Girl of the Day!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...